Contest: DVD Giveaway - H2O: Just Add Water, Seasons 1, 2 and 3
This contest is over. The winner is Charles Deemer from Torrance, CA.
Watch what happens when three normal teenage girls growing up on sun-drenched beaches Down Under stumble upon an ancient cavern that transforms their lives forever in Teen Nick’s #1 rated series H20: JUST ADD WATER. Sure, they face typical teenage problems, but with an added twist – they’re mermaids with magical powers!
This worldwide phenomenon with over 250MM global viewers (whose U.S. ratings have increased by triple digits in 2012), is set to make a splash this March when Flatiron Film Company, a label of Cinedigm (NASDAQ: CIDM), releases each fan-favorite season in three individual, specially-priced releases. Each collectible 4-disc set includes 13 episodes from each season, plus bonus cast photos sure to thrill the show’s fanatical fan base.
But you, loyal follower of The-Trades.com, don't have to wait -- if you're the one fortunate enough to be selected in this very special promotion. Just add w... uhm... your information into the boxes below, click, save, and cross your fingers!
About H2O: JUST ADD WATER:
Emma (Claire Holt), Cleo (Phoebe Tonkin) and Rikki (Cariba Heine) are sixteen-year-old girls growing up on the beautiful beaches of the Gold Coast. For our heroines, life revolves around clothes, the beach and boys – with school as a minor distraction. When they’re accidentally stranded at sea and land on the mysterious Mako Island, they find themselves exploring the eerie, jungle-covered island before becoming trapped in an ancient cavern beneath a volcano. As they swim to safety through an underwater channel, the light from a full moon creates a mysterious glow in the water. After they return to the mainland, however, they discover they’ve undergone a transformation that will change their lives in magical ways.
In H20: JUST ADD WATER: THE COMPLETE SEASON ONE, the girls enlist the help of Cleo's friend, Lewis McCartney (Angus McLaren), who attempts to discover the secret behind their transformations. When local bad boy Zane Bennett (Burgess Abernethy) is rescued from a sinking boat by Emma, he sees “something” under the water and embarks on a hunt for the mysterious creature lurking out at sea. When new girl Charlotte (Brittany Burnes), crashes the scene in THE COMPLETE SEASON TWO, everything changes -- she’s ambitious, determined, and wants to become a mermaid herself. And, in THE COMPLETE SEASON THREE, Cleo and Rikki face their last year of high school without Emma, who’s gone overseas and a new girl, Bella (Indiana Evans), is revealed as a mermaid from the sea caves of Ireland.
H2O: JUST ADD WATER is created and produced by Jonathan M. Shiff in association with Nickelodeon®. A new 26-episode “spin-off” series, Secret of Mako Island, will premiere in 2013.Find all our contests on Sweepstakes Advantage
Eligibility and Rules
· Contest is open to persons of any age currently residing in the United States. We will only mail the prize to a winner residing in the U.S.
· A good faith effort will be made to deliver the prize to the winner at the address provided in a timely fashion. The Trades is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages.
· Sponsor's employees and their dependants are ineligible.
· Only one (1) entry per address will be permitted. Multiple entries will result in all entries being invalidated.
· Limit one (1) prize per person.
· Incomplete entries will be discarded. Remember to include your full name and mailing address, including apartment number, where applicable. The Post Office will not deliver items with incomplete addresses. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, a new drawing will be held and the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
· March 7, 2013 is the final day of the contest.
· The winner will be chosen randomly from all valid entries received. The winner's name will be posted here.
· No purchase necessary.
· Your information will be used only in the event that you are the winner, for mailing purposes.
· All information entered is deleted from our database 6 months after the end of the contest.