This contest is over. The winner is Richard Sienko from Phoenix, AZ.
Standing in the English Rain is already out in the UK (no doubt owing to the title) and due for release on March 26 in the Philly singer/songwriter's home country. You might think that's funny but it's Knott. Lizanne Knott, that is.
"I miss you, and I'm not sorry anymore..."
sings Lizanne Knott on this video shot in the
streets of Ambler, Pennsylvania.
It's her fifth CD to date and her music career is steadily gaining ground wherever the road takes her, where she's shared the stage with the likes of: fellow Philadelphia talent Eric Bazilian of the Hooters, and Melody Gardot, with whom she duets on the leisurely "There are Angels."
Enter our contest below for your chance to win Standing in the English Rain by Lizanne Knott!
· Contest is open to persons of any age currently residing in the United States. We will only mail the prize to a winner residing in the U.S.
· A good faith effort will be made to deliver the prize to the winner at the address provided in a timely fashion. The Trades is not responsible for any lost or misdirected packages.
· Sponsor's employees and their dependants are ineligible.
· Only one (1) entry per address will be permitted. Multiple entries will result in all entries being invalidated.
· Limit one (1) prize per person.
· Incomplete entries will be discarded. Remember to include your full name and mailing address, including apartment number, where applicable. The Post Office will not deliver items with incomplete addresses. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, a new drawing will be held and the prize will be awarded to another entrant.
· March 23, 2013 is the final day of the contest.
· The winner will be chosen randomly from all valid entries received. The winner's name will be posted here.
· No purchase necessary.
· Your information will be used only in the event that you are the winner, for mailing purposes. · All information entered is deleted from our database 6 months after the end of the contest.